[Parking and entry for inspections also from Ball Ave via pedestrian bridge]
Set in a popular and well-maintained complex, this middle floor residence features a lovely modern kitchen with stone benchtops opening to the spacious living area, and a newly renovated modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. Convenient is an understatement – less than 400m to Eastwood station, shops and coffee, minutes drive to Epping and Macquarie amenities, perfect for a first home buyer.
– Set quietly at the rear of a popular full brick complex
– Light-filled apartment has been freshly painted throughout
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
– Contemporary bathroom, internal laundry
– Sizable bedrooms (both with built-ins); Bedroom 2 with private balcony
– Car accommodation can park two cars; ample cabinet storage
– Shortcut to station via Ball Ave – never miss the train!
– In the Catchment for Eastwood Pmy; Short drive to Macquarie Park amenities
– Strata: $712pq, Water:$153.50pq, Council: $313pq