Showcasing grand proportions, abundant accommodation and highest quality finishes throughout, this landmark contemporary home offers multiple living zones for several generations, including a separate access granny flat. The residence has been fully renovated and has elevated district views, while in easy proximity to the M2 motorway for express transport.
The vast living area (over 15m in length) can be divided into two spaces with - recessing stackable sliding doors. It comprises of a formal lounge (beautifully illuminated with a Swarovski crystal chandelier), family and dining areas, all with premium Brazilian hardwood timber floors. The lower level has dual double-glazed windows and doors- warm in winter and cool in summer. There's a kids playroom (or bedroom) fitted with swing chair, fireman's pole, mezzanine level, underfloor heating and ensuite.
The near brand new granny flat has separate entry and features three bedrooms with BIR's, bathroom and new kitchen, plus living/dining. Also suitable for rental accommodation, it would attract good returns.
- Expansive family home with generous accommodation, plus granny flat
- Approx 1130sqm corner level block
- Impressive entry foyer with marble floor tiles, granite wall tiles
- Huge living and dining area with high ceilings
- European kitchen has marble island bench, gas hobs, Miele oven
- Separate teenage retreat wing with 2 bedrooms; plus Study
- Master bedroom has WIR, ensuite, balcony with district views
- Most bedrooms have BIR's and ensuite or easy bathroom access
- Seven bathrooms, all fully tiled; Wood-fired sauna
- Self-contained granny flat with separate entry and outdoor deck
- Airconditioning; LED lighting; Gas heating and hot water
- 5x1000 litre rain water tank, motorised to 8 taps
- Wide hardwood timber decks surround the residence
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck, complete with kitchenette
- Double auto garage with internal access, plus 3 carspaces
- In catchment for Murray Farm Public and Carlingford High schools
- Short walk to M2-city bus stop, suburban bus stops nearby
Auction Date: Sat 2nd June, Onsite 11:00 AM